大多数混响是大地的，并受现实世界的物理条件的限制。 Eventide的Blackhole混响违反了规则，允许您创建实际上不可能存在的虚拟空间（至少是我们居住的空间）。 大号琴具有柔和的打击感和缠绵感，谐和的尾巴使它可以真正在吉他，琴弦和打击垫上发光。 在小尺寸的情况下，那些具有相同品质的音色可以为人声增添天使般的光泽，或将简单的鼓音轨变成超凡脱俗的节奏部分。
Eventide have now perfected the galactic sounds of the Blackhole reverb in native plug-in form. With the Blackhole plug-in, any instrument in your DAW can warp acoustic space and time. This famed, massive reverberator first saw the light of day as an algorithm in Eventide's rack-mount DSP4000 and remained a favourite in the rack-mount H8000FW. For decades studio engineers considered Blackhole their "secret weapon." More recently, it was ported to their Space stompbox and became the go-to ambient effect for guitar and keyboard layers. With each new version the reverb has been refined and enhanced.
- Incredibly easy to use with over 50 presets; many created by Eventide artists.
- Ability to create extremely musical effects useful for highlighting key instruments.
- Supernatural settings for abstract spatial effects and drones.
- Subtle settings for ambient washes and track highlighting.
- Unique “Gravity” control reverses the arrow of time by inverting the reverb's decay.
- Kill Switch mutes the input so you only hear the reverb. This makes for some incredible effects when automated.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant.
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options. Bring new realms of stereo imaging to mono instruments.
- Innovative Ribbon and Hot Switch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Full support for the Native Instruments NKS Effects system.
"It breaks away from the plate-room-hall-chamber paradigm and brings a single algorithm geared towards making reverbs as big as the cosmos...Blackhole is simply a joy to use.“ - GearSlutz.com
"Incredibly rich sound, this makes it the perfect tool for creating big, movie-style effects and crazy, warped sounds out of run-of-the-mill sources." -电脑音乐
- Microsoft Windows 7+
- Apple OS X 10.7+
"Reverb as an instrument unto itself might seem far-fetched, but Blackhole fetches far further than your average reverb unit...The sound quality is simply outstanding, all the essential features are there, and it invites a degree of painless creativity that standard reverb units just can't match." -AskAudio
"The epic, evolving soundscapes, haunting drones and sinuous ambiences that it spits out have to be heard to be believed... In a word: cosmic." - FutureMusic
"A simple clean guitar can be transformed into a vast atmospheric soundscape, but by the same token you can also turn things a touch sinister by heaping on the resonance, feedback and modulation depth." -声音上的声音